Thursday, July 5, 2007

tag team

I kena tag by nezjoe, indah sakura...... ingat jugak kat aku yek.
1. A person is only good when they being honest
2. Friendship is ...wierd
3. To love is hard work but to be loved...thats smthin'
4. Money makes me feels sick of life
5. I miss the good ol' days
6. My way of saying i care is i'll ask! when i see u different in mood
7. I try to spread love and happiness .... but i still trying
8. Pick the flowers when in sadness
9. To love someone is to let him/her be
10. Beauty is at heart
11. When I was thirteen, what I remember the most was I was alone.......
.12. When I was twenty one, i remember that i'm getting older
13. I am most happy when people stop fighting
14. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the people that I love NOT crying
15. If i can change one thing, i will change people perception of 'LIFE'
16. If smile were 'awet muda'... then i would be 17
17. Wouldn't it be nice if we could live th childhood again whenever we want.
18. If you want to be loved then you have to forgive others
19. Money is not everything but it rules..... usually the mind!!
20. The most touching moments I have experienced was during rainy days, but i love rain.......... only god knows!
21. I smile when others dont
22. When I am happy, i'll go window shopping
24. The best thing i did yesterday was making ALL my guest happy
25. I i ever write a book, I will give it this title, “ want to read something....? try this"
26. One thing I must do before I die is forgiving myself....
sekarang aku nak tag ;-
jinggo
airynnz
maksu
pegawai khalwat
rena lagi
buta seni lagi
indah lagi
(yg lagi tu kalu buleh lagilaaaa...)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ohh..window shopping!
bgs tu :D

Apapun, terima kasih melaksanakan tugas. Dan jangan lupa tinggalkan jejak di laman Bro Idham.

Nur Hafiza Hasan said...

I smile when others don't..

That's nice~
:)

Mak Su said...

aiyak... kena tag...lali lali lali

Pegawai Khalwat said...

Hang reti ka tag orang ni. Aku tak paham apa yang hang nak.

Alih2 aku kena pi buat research kat blog orang lain yang kena tag untuk paham.

Dah rugi masa aku.

pjoe said...

hujan
aku juga suka hujan
cuma tak suka bila kena demam

ckp pasal demam...
haiiiii

AiRynnz said...

ryn dah buat tagged ni sblm awk buat lagi la... :)

Butaseni@Wan Raja said...

aik,tag aku balik?!ah malas layan hang!

crunchyahcock said...

indah;
jom kalu nak g skali?

ms3;
i really do!! smile.. ;)

mak su, pk, buta seni;
kalu nak layan dan buat rajin la.

joe;
teringat la tu...huhuhuh

ryn;
ye ke?